Monday, February 11, 2008

Boutique Shopping

I finally visited one of the local boutiques in our new neighborhood. It's called Dalaga (http://dalaganyc.com/) and it is so charming. The day I went in I wasnt looking for anything inparticular but left with a great new bag. This boutique is owned by a super cool married couple and they are very down to earth people. If any of you ever get a chance to check it out you should. Visit the link I included.
Between learning piano, work, and life in general this blog had taken a backseat these past two weeks. This weekend Elliot and I are going to the country house to relax, record music, drink wine, and just get away from the city for a few days. I will have plenty of time to reflect on fashion week and anything else that comes to mind.

No comments: